Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pointless, but I need one..


Check this out from Specialized, absolutely awesome. Every Brit should ride one.. I'm going to start a trend.. Its Langster London. Mint.
On a trend I am not keen to remain a member of, storms and power outages! I don't understand this? And I certainly don't understand why we have been without power at home for about 14hours now. Its BS. I trust Pepco are going to give me a rebate, although I expect they will have some clause that discusses 'force majeure' and say it's not their fault! Well it's not my fault when the bill doesn't get paid.
Off to South Carolina tonight, I hear the weather is in the high 90's all weekend and sunny! Lovely. I really don't mind riding in the heat, it's the stopping and sweating after that's the problem. I sweat at the thought of sweating. I think I am secretly a fat kid in a skinny kids body.. ooh I wonder if I've just invented something new for the Dr's and psychoanalysts to discuss on day time tv!

No comments: