Tuesday, April 8, 2008

buttocks!

Ah, one of the finer things in life, like a good wine, a good pair of buttocks can start the day well.

I have two thoughts on buttocks today. Firstly mine are very sore! Nope, my wife didn't roger me in my sleep, instead I dived into the Jump Squats, alluded to in a previous posting. Let me tell you, if the pain I am feeling today is an indication of the increased explosive power I'm going to gain then its worth it. If not, I am walking tentatively round my office like a penis for no reason at all!

Second thought on buttocks, and one slightly more disturbing. I am reading the autobiography of General, Sir Mike Jackson, until recently head of the British Army. He has head a stellar and interesting career to say the least and if I'm on honest I am slightly envious of those who are able work up the military chain. A far more interesting life style is lead for sure. So the buttocks thing. Well Mr Jackson is in Bosnia right now according to my book. Bosnia was, maybe still is, a pretty nasty place during the conflict there in the mid 90s. He has come across three Croat soldiers executed in a field.. with their trousers down. It turns out that the hatred between these warring factions is so intense that they had been buggered whilst being executed! Can you imagine that? Fookin Mookin! I could not get this image out of my head all night. Not only are you taking your last breath, but some body is violating you at the same time, horrific! I am now glad I am not a soldier!!!

No comments: