Wednesday, September 17, 2008

quicky

First, love to fellow blogger DC, he was also feeling left out on the love front - love to my fellow flat peddler, sometime clipper, always player..

So quick update.
Great weekend just gone, scorching hot, very sun burnt, made pro-am final including beating a couple of A pro's in my semi at Woodbridge. Didnt have a good final though, 9 laps in 2 hours was too much. Loved racing the cruiser again, and looking forward to hitting first national this weekend on it.

Saturday night we met up with a bunch of C's old school friends. Dinner at Sonoma, always a treat, and then back to their hotel to chill out. Great evening, really enjoyed myself if a little tired. C loved it and was really excited to see all her friends again.

Sunday, stupidly hot, so we hit up the movies and saw "Burn After Reading" - Brad Pitt, Clooney, Frances Dormund, John Malcovich, excellent movie, along the lines of Fargo.

Crazy crazy at work for both of us, a little stressed I think. Just got shit loads to do and so has C. She is working later and later and I miss her being at home. What are you going to do!

We have Jacey and Amit staying with us whilst their house is being completed. It's cool I have to admit. Amit is loving the cats, even though he is allergic to them.

Hoping I might hit gate practice tonight and bed in the new Profile wheels courtesy of http://www.powersbikeshop.com/ Chad made me some nice wheels with a titanium driver! bling! Not actually lighter than my old worn out SINZ wheels tho.

oh, get your hands on Meantime London Porter. An excellent ale, or porter I guess, great stuff indeed.

cheers

No comments: