Friday, September 5, 2008

36th!

What the feck? I dropped from 12th going into the Grands to 36th overall, bloody crap. The worst thing is, my points are actually high enough to take me to 18th I think even without Grands points, but because I didn't do the grands I get nothing. So the guy who is 35th actually has about 600 points and I have 1530! No Grands, no national ranking. So a whole host of guys slower than me, are ranked higher becuase they turned up. Bollox. Of course that's the way it's always been, so i knew it was coming and is the same for everyone, but still a little depressing..

Off to ride the safety cylce with my buds in Winchester, VA and maybe have a sherbet or two.

Storms hitting this weekend, so I'm holing up in the sack and resting..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's okay pooper you're still 18th on my list. come home!

Northern Monkey said...

He's 19th on mine....