Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NMKY bloggin no more

He's quit, the slacker. Now I have no idea what goes on in the land of the Wigan Big Mac, wrestling mums in Tesco's (not that NMKY wrestled mums, it's just that the women oop north are a bit tough) and how many times he'll tell me he's going to order a new bike.. which by the way he finally did, a Dialled at that too - though he doesn't have a blog anymore to post about the purchase.. When did he start talking about the new bike, longer than me wanting a Standard? I think it must be last year some time, still if he has the bug to race again and leave the mic alone that'll be a good thing.. Come on the NMKY, top 10 in 30-39cr I think this year.

1 comment:

Northern Monkey said...

Top 10 in the North region maybe!! You know me, I haven't quit...just moved on to something bigger and better...;)